Only In America
- Only in America......can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.
- Only in America......are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink.
- Only in America......do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions
while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.
- Only in America......do people order double cheese burgers, large fries, and a diet Coke.
- Only in America......do banks leave both doors to the vault open and then chain the pens to the counters.
- Only in America......do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk
in the garage.
- Only in America......do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we won't
miss a call from someone we didn't want to talk to in the first place.
- Only in America......do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.
- Only in America......do we use the word "politics" to describe the process so well: "poli" in Latin meaning
"many" and "tics" meaning "bloodsucking creatures."
- Only in America......do they have drive-up ATM machines with Braille lettering.